MARYLAND | N. VIRGINIA | WASHINGTON D.C.
GUIDANCE FOR LOCAL HOME BUILDERS AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENTS
Are you considering purchasing a new construction home? I will inform you of the full process, as it has some differences compared to purchasing resale. I will help you these aspects that comes with new construction:
- Why new construction
- Pros and cons of new construction
- How to choose the right builder
- Financing: In-House Lender vs. Outside Lender
- Closing costs
- How interest rates are affected: Extended locks, buying points to reduce interest rates, one-time mortgage insurance payment, lender credits, and more.
- Builder's design centers
- Appraisal process
- Phases of inspection: Pre-pour inspection, Framing Inspection and Final Inspection
- New construction home warranties
- Custom homes: Choosing the lot, the right custom builder, construction loans and timeline setting.
You can gain this empowering knowledge through my personalized guidance and representation. This allows you and your family to have a second set of expert eyes during the new construction process from the beginning until you receive the keys at settlement. For a one-on-one consult on new construction, fill out the form below and I will respond within 24 hours! - Christine Nieva